Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mum & Dad’s Anniversary

some of the pictures a little blurry, I don't know what the correct settings are for night-time photography on my camera yet...


Today is my parent’s (Denis and Marion) 34th wedding anniversary. It is quite an achievement in this day and age to be married to the same person for so long. We had them over for dinner and cooked lamb roast (we rock the lamb roast by the way). It was delicious! And Alex and I made cupcakes with white chocolate icing and little flags saying “Happy Anniversary”. Because my parents are Jehovah witnesses their wedding anniversary is a big celebration. It is almost like Christmas in July, and everyone gets presents. Alex received an iPod, Phoenix received a remote control car, Skye received a zhu zhu pet. Reuben and I got a gold class voucher, and I can’t wait to use it.

Well I'm off to watch "Blade Runner" with my husband and to drink more wine, I love saturdays!

0 comments: