Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Self Portrait {Two}




Skye and I baked brownies this morning for the babysitter tonight. My husband Reuben is taking me out for dinner to one of his police work functions, and my sister is coming to babysit.

You might notice the quality of my pictures might go downhill from now for a little while. I am going full manual on my camera, Yay! For the last 6 months I have been using mostly AV setting, and only changing ISO and Aperture. I feel confident with these settings now, so it’s time to play with shutter speed.

I had to make these pictures of Skye and I black and white today because they looked so grainy, but give me a couple of months and I will master all manual settings! Well I hope so hehehe.

2 comments:

Kim@Living with Little People said...

Your camera skills are already pretty great, I'm sure you'll master shutter speed very quickly. I on the other hand have a long way to go... I'm still mostly in point and shoot mode.
Have fun on your date tonight!

Kelly said...

aww, thanks so much Kim!