Monday, January 31, 2011

30/365 Days of Photos



Something sparkly on Sunday!

I have a very busy week ahead with lots to do...school starts tomorrow & it's my baby first year! The first week is always the toughest and I am also going to two gigs this week; Sia and Tool.

I am going to take a week off blogging to allow time to get myself into a routine again. I will still be taking a picture a day for my 365 days project and I will post them when I return. 

I will miss you all my lovely blog friends and hope you have a week of happiness ♥

10 comments:

Photography said...

Look forward to your return :-) Have a great week and not too many tears the first day I hope (we have one too) xx

MultipleMum said...

I hope the first day has gone okay and you enjoy your blogcation! See you soon - look forward to seeing your snaps!

Paula said...

Good for you Kelly! Also looking forward to your return :)

citymouse said...

Fun photo. I am totally jealous... Sia is wonderful.

Melissa {Suger} said...

I love this photo! Beautiful.

k said...

enjoy your break darlin!

Unknown said...

I hope that you have a wonderful week! I love this sparkly photo! :)

Signe said...

LOVE this one - so colorful and cheerful!

Hugs and a happy Monday to you :)

Dani said...

Love this!

Belinda said...

Looking forward to your return. Xxx