Friday, July 15, 2011

Warm Bodies




I have just finished reading Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. And I enjoyed it immensely! I have never read anything quite like this before. I have always liked watching zombie movies. The un-dead walking, eating brains fascinates me. I’m a bit weird, I know! 

This is the first zombie book I have ever read, I’ve been stuck in vampire worlds so long. It was a nice to step out of my vamp comfort zone and try something new.  It was rather funny in spots, I found myself smiling while reading it. The characters are lovable; Zombie R and Julie, no doubt will stay with me even though I have finished the book. I am like that; seem to mourn after reading a really good book. 

Warm Bodies was creepy in places, but one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. 

xo

3 comments:

Maxabella said...

I'm glad you're expanding your repertoire of the undead, Kel. LOL x

Anonymous said...

I will tell my daughter about this one.

Blythe said...

Kelly, I would love a list of your recommended vampire reads.. Laughing at Maxabella's comment!