Saturday, August 27, 2011

This week I'm grateful for



This week I'm grateful for;

1) My Camera, I'm the most happiest when I am snapping pictures of my family, my garden, my designs and anything I can find.

2) My husband, I just love him to bits. He really is everything to me. We got a little drunk together on Thursday night and we were having so much fun laughing and talking. Didn't feel to good on Friday morning though, but it was worth it.

3) Alex, my elder daughter she is the most amazing helper in the house. She baked the yummiest Cinnamon scrolls this week for school lunch box treats and we have been eating them all week.

See more grateful posts here

7 comments:

Mum on the Run said...

Small pleasures are the greatest.
:-)

Daisy, Roo and Two said...

Awwww, love that you and hubby had a good Thursday night!
And I love your camera too! I love seeing all your pics on instagram!

Penny's Portraits said...

I'm grateful for my camera too, and my husband. I had a photo shoot today - first in a while and it was so much fun.

Unknown said...

I love time out with my husband, especially those relaxed times. It reminds me of who we use to be before commitments, marriage, kids...

Good to remember those first feelings! And yes, if I had a camera like yours, I would be very grateful too. (Mind you, it's the person who takes the fantastic photos!) xx

AmeliaMW said...

I am so grateful for my camera too, and am missing it terribly. It's currently being fixed and I cannot wait to have it back and get snapping.
And how good are husbands?! :) Love. xx

Nina Designs + Parties said...

I agree with all of those things!

Maxabella said...

Getting drunk with your husbie on a school night is just gold. What a great fun thing to do. I can't remember the last time it was just the two of us a bit tipsy. I'm buying a bottle or two on my way home tonight!!! x